Assistant Management Accountant, open to flexible working
Assistant Management Accountant
You will support the delivery of the management accountant services to the PIB Speciality division, supporting the Finance Business Partner in providing quality MI, reporting and business development opportunities.
- To help produce quality monthly management information for the Speciality division
- Support ad-hoc FBP financial data queries
- Maintain quality audit trail and records to support the financial accounts of the entities within Underwriting
- Work with external and internal audit as required around account production and the control environment
- Work collaboratively across the Financial Control management team to deliver the wider business service
- You will have or be studying within the final stages of AAT level 4
- Experience working in a financial service central finance function
- Delivering monthly financial information
- Good communication and influencing skills across stakeholders
- Data manipulation from multiple sources
- Excellent Excel skills
- Positive, collaborative and enthusiastic approach to work
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee's success isn't measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Management Accountant, Junior Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Junior Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, etc