Finance Manager - Part Time (2 full days)
Part Time Finance Manager - 2 full day per week (can be flexible on days)
Office Angels are working with a specialised manufacturing company in Northampton, who are looking for their next Finance Manager.
As mentioned this is a permanent, part time opportunity working strictly 2 days per week, providing flexibility on working hours and will pay on a pro-rata basis, up to ??45,000 per annum
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly into the CEO, and working alongside the Office Manager, your job will entail the following.
- Completion of annual statutory accounts for each of the group companies
- Preparation, variance analysis and budgeting/forecasts of monthly and year end management accounts for each of the group companies
- Consolidation of the group management accounts
- Maintenance of financial records, collating, and analysing financial information for projects
- Running of the payroll function, inputting of AP invoices/payments as well as cash forecasting for the holding company.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience with both SAP and Sage desired
- Experience as a Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor, Accountant or Accounts Manager
- Strong capabilities across Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser