Accounts Clerk/Sales & Purchase Ledger, part time
Accounts Clerk/ Sales & Purchase ledger
Part time role with flexible 15-20 hours a week, must cover a minimum 3 days but not exceed 5 (Monday to Friday) with potential of a full-time role becoming available.
Rate ??10.00 per hour
Location - South Leeds
Want to become part of a well-established fast-growing ecommerce business and take on the role of their accounts clerk? As the business expands it is now time to introduce a clerk who will take over all financial responsibilities.
Who we are looking for:
* A confident account clerk
* Min 2 years' experience
* A great communicator and confident on the phone
* Computer literate and a good understanding of excel.
* Fun, outgoing and a team player.
* Sales Ledger - raising credit notes, proforma invoices, daily account customer invoicing. Posting payments and journals
* Purchase ledger - including posting supplier invoices and payments along with cashbook journals.
* Credit control - Sending out statements and reminders as well as contacting customer via telephone and email to chase late payments.
* Bank reconciliation
* Account application approvals
* Escalating queries as appropriate
* Producing monthly reports on debtors
* Using a bespoke accounting system
In return you will enjoy:
* Relaxed Office Environment & Casual Dress Code
* Office Party On Your Birthday
* Free Pizza On Payday
* All Expenses Paid Summer & Christmas Parties
* Pension Scheme