Facilities Administrator, part time
Thera Trust is the parent company of Thera Group; a charitable group of companies that supports people with a learning disability. Our unique leadership and structure includes people with a learning disability. Through this we can demonstrate that people with a learning disability can be leaders in society but we can't do this without you! Thera Trust is now looking for a Business Administrator to join our HR team based in Grantham.
About The Role
The Business Administrator will deliver an effective and responsive service to different subsidiaries in providing new and existing Staff with valid identification cards. You will be responsible for maintaining systems to ensure staff members have their Id cards renewed every three years.
This role is part time, 20 hours per week, to be worked over 5 days. It is essential that the successful candidate is experienced in using all Microsoft packages, including word and excel. you must be well organised, have an eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
* Understand the importance of integrity and confidentiality
* Exceptional communication skills
* Shows initiative
* Flexible in your approach
* Proactive in building strong business relationships
* Demonstrates analytical, creative and proactive thinking
* Committed to a high level of service delivery
* High levels of attention to detail
What are the Benefits?
* 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
* Contributory pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee support line to support you and your family
* Support in gaining professional qualifications
* Continuous on the job training is provided
All applicants will be asked to complete an application on our online portal