Content Manager (home working)
1 day left
- Contract Type
Global Content and Copywriting Manager - Flexible / Remote Working
ABOUT TALKING TALENT
Talking Talent partners with clients to build inclusive cultures that drive belonging, engagement and performance. For over 15 years we have been providing some of the world's most successful organisations with transformational coaching and development programmes that encourage everyone, and every business to perform at its best.
Our belief is that coaching-led approaches to inclusion, purpose and belonging have a huge impact on performance all round. Deeper, systemic approaches to inclusion create real behavioural change that lasts. We're more productive. We perform better. And we retain our valued talent.
Whether it is enhancing leadership capabilities, facilitating safe dialogue, guiding talent through career-life transitions, or delivering leadership programmes for under-represented groups, our coaching solutions inspire inclusive cultures so that people and business can thrive.
Our EMEA Head Office is located between Oxford and Reading with the majority of our clients based in London. Talking Talent also works out of the USA with offices in New York, and Asia via offices in Hong Kong. We currently have a team of over 70 core individuals and a pool of associates. Our clients are mainly FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 organisations from a wide variety of sectors.
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global business looking to expand our team. This is a global role and the position reports to Global Head of Marketing. There is an option for this role to work remotely and flexibly.
This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business that is really changing the face of work. See our website:
We're looking for a creative and confident global content writer to join Talking Talent at an exciting time of growth and change.
The work is incredibly varied and rewarding, ranging from marketing collateral, social media, whitepapers, punchy text, banners, SEO tailored content, internal comms, blogs, opinion pieces, case studies, digital marketing, landing pages, and research-driven writing. To be in consideration you've got to have an incredibly inquisitive mind, being able to interrogate a brief and pull it apart to get to the inner core of the topic.
On the contrary you'll need to be able to turn your hand to writing captivating shorter form copy that grabs the readers' attention. Naturally this form of writing has a shorter life span, so you'll need to keep abreast of the latest industry trends, in order to produce simplified and engaging content.
You will be a hands-on passionate creative, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You'll share our passion for creating inclusive equitable cultures in organisations. You will need excellent verbal and written communications skills and efficient time management and organisation to be able to manage multiple complex projects.
The successful candidate will need to be an adept story teller who can use the power of disruption, someone who is excited at the prospect of using words to make a real difference in the business world. Someone that can connect with the different audiences globally and engage with potential customers, internal and external stakeholders, as well as wider audiences through their writing.
A big responsibility within the role is that you must ensure consistent quality, tone of voice and adherence to brand.
- Developing and producing copy, editing and proof reading, utilising all resources to ensure communications are fit for purpose - for corporate, industry, product and client marketing as well as Alumni relations content
- Work with the wider marketing department and internal stakeholders to understand a brief and create content
- Support the wider business with communications on an adhoc basis.
- Bridge the gap between marketing and third-party communications by supporting internal communications at Talking Talent and on client programmes
- Provide support to the marketing department as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent with relevant marketing, public relations, English or writing qualifications
- Have previous successful experience in content / copywriting for a variety of media and audiences
- An eye for detail when checking and proof-reading copy
- Strong creative ability and improvisation skills
- Ability to coordinate projects and workload effectively
- Strong administrative skills with great attention to detail and high-quality output
- High energy, motivation, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent results
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Global experience is essential
- ??40-50K p.a. depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus eligibility
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (FTE) excluding Bank Holidays
- 6 days wellbeing leave
- Flexible working potential
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please send your CV, cover letter and work examples of engaging copy.
As part of the interview process candidates will be asked to produce a writing sample in line with Talking Talent's mission...... click apply for full job details