E-commerce Customer Service Assistant - Part Time
Our client, a successful online company selling a wide range of products from well known brands, is looking for a part time Customer Services Administrator to join their HQ, reporting to the Website Manager.
The role is working 3 or 4 days a week 9am - 5.30pm and is paying ??10 ph. We are looking for someone bright, personable and IT literate with excellent admin and customer service skills.
Duties will include
* Answering customer phone calls, responding to Emails and Live Chat Messenger on website
* Answering questions about our catalogue of 6,000 products
* Liaising with our Buying dept to understand when stock is due
* Liaising with our Logistics dept to understand when orders will be sent out
* Working with our suppliers to better understand our products
* Helping with improvements to our new website launching in Feb 2021
* Customer service and admin experience
* IT literacy across systems, websites and office programs
* Organised, with excellent attention to detail
* Strong written communication skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position)