Entity Governance & Compliance Manager - Flexible Contracts
This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work flexibly.
We know everyone’s lives are different and that traditional working patterns may not be quite right for you. Whether you have a start-up business that only takes up some of your time, volunteer and want to get paid work around volunteering or are looking to balance your career with another passion of yours, we can offer the flexibility you need.
This roles is a minimum of 4 days a week
Based in London
Upon joining the firm you will have access to various training to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself on our various systems. You’ll also benefit from our networks and resources specifically designed for flexible workers to support your integration into the firm.
Our Entity Governance & Compliance (EGC) business sits within our Tax & Legal Line of Service, and helps our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep Tax, Legal and Governance expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
About the role
This role requires someone who wants to be involved in ground breaking projects for clients.
The successful candidate will:
Manage the delivery of governance and transaction projects (including entity restructuring and simplification mandates, design and implementation of corporate governance frameworks, provision of director training, and more).
- Manage, coach and support other members of the team.
- Manage and develop client relationships.
- Collaborate with and develop relationships with colleagues across the firm.
- Manage a budget on client projects.
- Embrace new technologies including visualisation tools such as Tableau to deliver quality outputs as efficiently as possible.
- Consider better and innovative ways of supporting clients and the team.
- There will also be opportunities to support new business development, and progress a career with PwC by developing new skills according to PwC’s professional leadership development framework.
- Coaching and mentoring will be provided
Essential skills and experience
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about client service - a strong willingness to deliver excellent client service, add value and flexibly meet client requirements.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Self awareness and open to personal development.
- Experience in coaching and developing others.
- Commercial and risk aware.
- Creative thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Self organised.
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we’re one of the UK’s leading tax practices.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.