Recruitment Consultant, Open to flexible working
??22,000 - ??30,000 per annum
Competitive uncapped commission structure.
Pension & perks
We are recruiting for a consultative Recruitment Consultant specialising in the placement of sales and operations candidates across the IT, Consumer Electronics and Telecoms verticals.
We are a growing company that adopt a consultative approach with our candidates and clients and work in an ethical manner for both parties.
The Key focus of this role is candidate attraction and selection which would include an element proactively searching for passive candidates via social channels, screening of CVs preparation of candidates for interview and management of client relationships.
Essential for this role are a knowledge of recruiting best practice, a workable understanding of the IT / telecoms market, knowledge of applicant tracking systems, client facing experience, and the willingness to provide the best service possible.
This role requires an outgoing personality with an eye for rigour
This role can be full time or part-time / flexible for the right candidate
Essential Prerequisites for the Recruitment Consultant position
* Experience working as a 360 Consultant in a recruitment agency.
* Client facing experience
* Lead generation capability
* Experience of database management and applicant tracking system data entry.
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* Self-starter with a proactive attitude.
* Good attention to detail.
* Experience working in technical recruitment
* A strong Linkedin professional presence with 2000+ connections
Your key responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will be:
* Creation of Job adverts
* Shortlisting of candidate CVs
* Headhunting of candidates through Boolean search
* Screening candidates to a high level including covering relevant experience
* Crafting accompanying notes to submit alongside applications
* Taking briefs from clients
* End-end client management
* Generation of new business leads
The Recruitment Consultant job is perfect if you:
* Are a confident communicator, with both technical and non-technical candidates.
* Enjoy building relationships with people
* Take ownership of issues and work to resolve independently
* Can manage clients' expectations, exceeding expectations
* Are confident at generating new client leads
* Are seeking the flexibility of a small business that can include work from home days
In return we are offering:
* ??22,000 - ??30,000 basic salary
* Company pension
* Competitive commission scheme
* 22 days holiday + public holidays pro rata
This is a great role for someone with experience working as a Recruitment Consultant that wants to work for a dynamic, fun and growing company. If you are seeking 1-2-1 development to further your career and grow into a recruitment consultant than this will be your ideal job