Part Time Payroll Officer
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a well known business Sheffield. They are seeking a professional and experienced Part Time Payroll Officer to assist within their growing payroll team.
This Payroll Officer position is a contract position for 6 months with a strong likelihood pf permanency. The ideal candidate will be available immediately or available to commence the assignment at short notice.
Payroll Officer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for around 1700 employees
- Setting up new records/new starters/leavers
- Inputting bonuses, shift premiums, overtime , SSP, SMP, SPP
- BACs reports prepared
- Preparing payment to Pensions and HMRC
- Nominal Costing
- Dealing with ad-hoc data requests
- Tax Year End process preparation
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently looking for individuals with the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience within a payroll position
- Strong communication skills (essential)
- Good IT skills / knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and stable business that promises a rewarding and progressive career to it's employees. They offer a competitive salary and benefits packages.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants