Customer Service Advisor, Part time
We are currently recruiting on behalf of the Shropshire Council for a Customer Service role based in Ludlow. It is a temporary, part time role with an immediate start.
The hours are Wednesday and Friday 09.30-16.00, paying ??10.41 per hour.
The team deals with face to face enquiries for Shropshire Council but also has the remit of encouraging customers to self-serve by using their telephone and computer facilities at their sites.
This placement will be based in the Ludlow Customer Service Point (within Ludlow library) however, the successful person could be asked to provide cover at any of the following face to face customer service points throughout Shropshire (Bridgnorth, Oswestry, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Market Drayton and Whitchurch)
* Provide a face to face customer service role to the residents of Shropshire Council
* Handle enquiries about council services
* Help customers apply for services
* Report issues
* Handle paperwork and verification
* Deal with homelessness and customers in crisis situations
* Previous Face to Face Customer Service experience
* Must be a quick learner
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Full UK Driving licence and use of own transport