Senior Consultant - Cyber Security, Open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
Do you have the vision to see through problems? Then join EY to gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
It is an exciting time for our Financial Services Cyber Security practice. We’re looking for Directors, Senior Managers, Managers and Senior Consultants to join our ever expanding team of professionals, to help continue contributing to Client engagements.
EY’s European Cyber Practice is growing fast. For you, that means great opportunities to work on a range of projects covering the breadth of the Cyber topic, including: Cyber Threat Management, Cyber Programme Management, Cyber Transformation, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Privacy and Operational Resilience.
You will join a fast-growing EMEIA Cyber team of over 1,000 Cyber professionals, aligned to the UK Financial Services Cyber team dedicated to providing Cyber advisory services to leading Financial Services organisations.
UK Financial Services Cyber Security professionals draw upon their knowledge and experience to manage client engagement teams, act as an advisor to a variety of clients and contribute to business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Drawing on their industry knowledge and experience, professionals provide innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs and contribute to thought leadership. Professionals also actively improve operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, in line with EY’s commitment to quality.
Your role will require you to manage teams or parts of teams on engagements of different sizes and will be under the guidance of higher levels. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks, and raise any issues with them as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members to assist in their professional development. You will lead by example and act as a role model for our people in the way that you live our values.
- Manage and deliver Cyber Security engagements
- Assist in managing financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to engagement partners
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Cyber professionals
To qualify for the role you must have
You will be able to demonstrate project experience and client knowledge gained from professional practise across a number of the following areas of Information Security:
- Cyber Security/ Cyber Crime assessments, implementation or cyber frameworks (e.g. NIST) – including any past experience with security operations and knowledge of SIEM solutions
- Security strategy and transformation / business change / programme management / target operating modelling
- Cyber security architecture design and implementation, including Cloud
- Identity & Access Management experience, from strategy definition through to implementation of solutions (e.g. Sailpoint)
- Data Loss Protection and Data protection experience
- Security assessments related to threat, vulnerability and penetration testing (e.g. MITRE, CBEST, Tiber)
- Financial Services regulatory experience (e.g. PRA, FCA, ECB, MAS)
Ideally you’ll also have
- Experience in Financial Services, Government Organisations or Military
- Strong academic record including a relevant undergraduate (Bachelors) degree
- Awareness of National and International security standards
- Project management experience - Prince2 / PMI / MSP
- Management experience
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.