Programme Assistant Manager - Next Generation, Executive and Board Programmes
- Contract Type
Working with the most senior executives and our most important clients, this role will attract a focused, driven, organised, and personable individual.
The CIO, CHRO and CFO Programmes are extremely successful eminence and relationship programmes, focused on supporting senior and executive level professionals of our largest and most important clients in their career journey. These programmes are key areas of investment in our Firm’s strategy and business plan, and are key platforms in the delivery of Distinctive Client Engagement.
The role of the Next Generation Programme Assistant Manager is critical to the success of the Next Generation CXO Programmes and will be focused on supporting the planning and the delivery mainly of the UK Next Generation CIO and CHRO Workshops with some support responsibilities for the CFO Next Generation Programme.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
This is a critical role within the Executive & Board Programmes (EBP) team and calls for a highly organised individual who is productive, resourceful and self-motivated. Key areas of the role include operational and communications excellence in serving our largest and most important clients (internal and external), whilst navigating complex processes smoothly.
Experience in senior stakeholder management is crucial.
Specific responsibilities for the role as follows:
- Coordinate and own Next Generation programme tasks – including inbox management, responding to internal and external enquiries, feedback, MI, reporting, speaker and participant pipeline tracking and finance
- Manage the end to end operations for the workshops ensuring all logistics and materials are in place– working with internal and external client stakeholders (whether this is a virtual delivery or in person)
- Lead on programme data management and champion the adoption of Salesforce CRM system
- Work closely with the leaders for our CIO, CHRO and CFO Programmes to proactively identify operational improvements across all programmes
- Guide (and work in tandem with) our off-shore admin support to deliver the end to end logistical requirement for our Next Gen Programmes
- Other adhoc programme support.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: Permanent
Your professional experience
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously in time-pressured environments.
- Good communicator who can interact with senior clients and Deloitte Partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with teams from across the business at a mix of grades.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders with conflicting demands.
- Confident in written communication.
- Structured and diligent approach to managing activities and tasks.
- Pro-active and a team player.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities.
- Ideally some experience in client facing programmes and an appreciation for CIO, CHRO and CFO issues.
Your service line: Internal Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 179379