Marketing and Community Manager, open to flexible working & some home working
DAG is seeking to appoint a Marketing and Brand ambassador; working on Marketing/PR/Social Media strategies and developing the DAG community by undertaking research to identify potential clients and understand their views and requirements. You will own and maintain an effective online presence for DAG Global across its various platforms, maximising presence and opportunities in order to generate sales, create relationships, and improve brand and product awareness. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to building an innovative business in financial services.
We are open to finding a flexible working pattern that meets the needs of the successful candidate and DAG. This could be part-time (min. 3 days per week) and/or remote working.
To be successful in the role, you will need to:
- Invest time in understanding the products and services to be offered by DAG as well as the target sectors and provide input into product and service development to ensure they are relevant to the needs of the community
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, Executive Management, and relevant consultants, to design a strategy for developing the DAG community and general awareness about DAG
- Develop new ways to engage with the various digital communities operating in areas related to the products and services DAG expects to provide
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Helping to define and research the parameters of DAG’s current community based on the information set out in our Regulatory Business Plan
- Formalising DAG’s current approach to engagement with its community and building relationships with DAG partner firms, including solicitors, accountants, IFAs / brokers, etc. who might refer business to DAG
- Developing a strategy, in collaboration with Executive Management and other key stakeholders, to extend DAG’s community and build awareness of our products and services
- Curating DAG’s “Panel of Providers”, including shortlisted partner firms who might be presented to DAG’s clients for various products and services (e.g. legal, accountancy, etc.)
- Researching, coordinating and delivering content relevant to the firm, including curation, sourcing and scheduling, via the various platforms
- Developing story ideas and campaigns and providing marketing and PR support appropriate to DAG
- Using internal and external resources to develop the DAG Marketing/PR/Social Media operating model, structures and processes, to enable the business to operate effectively within a regulated environment
- Keeping abreast of the issues likely to impact DAG along its journey to becoming a regulated bank, including products and services of competitors as well as regulatory changes that will / could affect its community
- Curating the existing DAG journalist relationship network and build new contacts across mainstream national business press, investment media and related trade press
- Providing support in organising small- and large-scale business-related press events (when appropriate)
- Providing support with investor relations and interactions, including all relevant notifications
The successful candidate
You will ideally have:
- A minimum of 3+ years in a marketing / community function
- Experience of financial services and an overall understanding of the regulatory environment in which financial services operate
- Ability to think strategically whilst also willing to “roll up your sleeves” and operate as part of a diverse and tightly knit team to get things done
- Experience of Marketing, PR and Social Media with the ability to build a community relevant to DAG
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment while meeting varying deadlines
- A proactive and adaptable approach with the ability to develop new and innovative approaches
- Media relations skills and experience in helping to develop effective and high-impact communication strategies and campaigns, including building relationships with press contacts
- Familiarity with banking systems, digital asset classes and Fintech solutions is desirable
- Familiarity with Salesforce useful
To apply for this great opportunity and be part of the team at DAG Global ,submit your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
About DAG Global
DAG has been established to become the next generation of merchant bank. Our mission is to deliver merchant banking services to Cryptoasset companies and UK SMEs – providing a robust digital banking platform using advanced technologies, facilitating cost-effective transactions within and across traditional currency and cryptoassets, by adhering to highest established standards of compliance and security. DAG is setting up a robust digital platform built from well-known and tested technologies. DAG aims to be an enabler for supporting Cryptoasset companies and SME banking needs, and to partner with existing technology providers to ensure a robust and dynamic platform built for service excellence.
To date we have successfully raised over £2m in seed funding and have already received indications of interest from potential investors for a Series A funding round. We are also actively progressing with an application for a UK banking licence.