CEE Artwork Coordinator, Open to flexible working
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation.
The purpose of the role is to ensure delivery of artwork across CEE markets. CEE Artwork Coordinator is acting as interface between all relevant parties in the artwork process, both internal (marketing, regulatory, quality, logistics, finance) and external (Service Delivery Center - SDC, sites).
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include the following:
- Fulfill the role of Project Manager in CHAMPS
- Ensure all stakeholders, follow the artwork process as stated in the SOP, and the quality standards as set by GSK and the markets
- Meet artwork KPIs (deadline, accuracy, cost)
- Ensure all stakeholders in the process are informed properly and in time
- Ensure smooth communication flow within internal CEE functions: marketing, regulatory, quality, finance and logistics
- Update all necessary trackers
- Meet demands of multi-country, multi-cultural and cross-functional environment
We are looking for professionals with these required skills and experience to achieve our goals:
- 1-2 years previous relevant work experience, ideally in a consumer packaged goods environment, supply planning, logistic, manufacturing, marketing or regulatory environment
- Proficient Project Management skills
- Good understating of E2E artwork supply chain
- Experience in Artwork Production - Print / Packaging Technology
- Customer-Facing skill
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work without close supervision
- Team player
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Opportunity to work with talented and experienced people, who are engaged and passionate about their work
- Wide offering of company benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, recognition awards for additional achievements, flexible working hours, home office)
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Friday option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Fix-term contract for replacement (1 year long)
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.