Campaigns Lead, Open to flexible working
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support our 280,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and top-tier technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to create a superior customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business experts to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Join our End User Technology Experience (EUTX) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities
The Campaigns Lead will support the deployment of various EUTX programs internally within EY (this role does not have external client facing responsibilities).
At a high level, the Campaigns Lead will be responsible for:
- Managing teams and programs.
- Driving adoption and change management activities.
- Achieving defined results.
- Establishing and managing working relationships.
Critical to this role is prior experience with business change management.
The position offers flexible work arrangements with the ability to work from home a large percentage of time and infrequent travel.
Skills and attributes for success
- History of successfully driving business change for technology-based programs.
- Knowledge of various change management approaches and methodologies.
- Project management of small, matrixed teams.
- Strong verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications.
- History of working credibly with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work with people in a variety of countries and time zones.
- History working in a large, heavily matrixed enterprise.
- Excellent people management skills and strong collaborator who values teaming.
- Self-driven with ability to work independently without detailed oversight.
- Innovative thinker.
- Calm under pressure and able to manage competing priorities.
- Passionate, committed and determined
To qualify for the role you must have
- College degree in business management, marketing or communications MBA highly desired
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Infrequent travel may be required.
- Previous experience working with Tax, Assurance or Advisory professional service firms highly desired.
What we look for
- Develop project plans and manage and control the execution of the plan.
- Develop and execute the business change, training and communications plans.
- Manage a team across multiple geographies, comprising employees and contractors.
- Identify business change impacts arising from the introduction of a new service and account for these in the change and communication plan.
- Adoption / Change Management
- Promote the acceptance and usage of the various End User services in defined countries.
- Work with country and service line leadership to identify requirements, objectives and risks.
- Understand and address data privacy, risk and legal / regulatory concerns.
- Develop and maintain appropriate business change artefacts to support the delivery of a deployment.
- Work closely with the internal communications teams (global and local) to develop marketing, communication and learning materials that meet local requirements.
- Lead the identification, development and engagement of change networks.
- Drive high levels of adoption and satisfaction of End User services.
- Define key performance metrics and subsequently conduct analyses to understand drivers of increased performance.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within EY Technology, countries and service lines to ensure program and business alignment.
- Work with local leadership to garner support for adoption programs
- Demonstrate continuous adaptability, having a primary focus but also executing multiple assignments varying in scope.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.