Global Market Access Director, Zejula Life Cycle, Open to flexible working
5 days left
- Contract Type
Are you thinking of your next professional challenge in Market Access? Want to join a growing Global Oncology Therapeutic Area? If so, then this Global Market Access Director role in the GSK Oncology team supporting the Zejula life cycle may be for you.
As our Oncology business is expanding quickly and we are currently looking to recruit a Global Market Access Director who will support Zejula life cycle development. In this role you will combine a strong scientific background coupled with recent payor experience particularly in engaging early HTA or developing indication specific payor insights. You will use your knowledge of products within the Oncology portfolio and enhance the Zejula life cycle development activities across a variety of malignancies supporting both early asset evaluations and portfolio planning responsibilities.
You are responsible for ensuring payer and provider needs are represented within the Oncology asset teams. They will frame the strategic payer needs to enable GSK to achieve successful pricing & listing decisions resulting in optimal access & uptake. This will be achieved through working with the R&D, Commercial, Regulatory, VEO (HEOR) teams and key Franchise Local Operating Companies (LOCs).
You will support the establishment and oversight of LOC access related objectives and proactively identify potential barriers that limit patient access to GSK medicines. Moreover, you will facilitate development of resources and risk mitigation plans that maximize eligible patient access to our products
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Partner closely with R+D, Medical (both globally and locally) to ensure the payor value point of view is incorporated in the asset development
- Perform early payor engagement and payor research to ensure the value perception is incorporated in asset development
- Work with the local markets to build early payor engagement plans developing payor engagement timelines and tools to support asset development in the local markets.
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure access and value is embedded in asset development, target product profiles and clinical development strategies
- To ensure innovative study design is acceptable to payers by creating early payer engagement activities in order to mobilize relevant external stakeholders' recognition for innovation value
- Educate and guide the asset development team on the evolving and dynamic external payer and healthcare system changes in order to ensure the medicine development plan is fit for purpose
- Working closing with medical, VEO and commercial colleagues to identify new opportunities for value creation and innovative approach to evidence generation
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Previous experience of working or supporting a payer relevant role with significant involvement in recently (within last 2-3 years) bringing a medicine through the reimbursement process
- Previous Oncology Therapeutic Area experience
- Previous experience developing Integrated evidence plans that support reimbursement discussions
- Previous experience scientific advice to early asset development that support a reimbursement path discussion ex US
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Post Graduate Degree level (e.g. MBA, MSc, PhD) or equivalent experience
Areas of relevant experience: Payer marketing, Key Account Management, Pharma pricing, Health Economics, Public Health and Policy
- Above country Global Oncology Market Access Experience
- Previous experience with Health Economics tools or HTA methodology
- Demonstrated history of supporting publications or scientific advice would be an asset
- Experience of working in an above country role.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.