Validation Specialist, Open to flexible working
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Secondment/Contract: End of 2021
This opportunity exists within Validation team in CGT in Stevenage facility. As validation Specialist you will Support the validation of R&D Cell and Gene Therapy QC laboratory and manufacturing to implement, and validate equipment and processes supporting the new GMP manufacturing facility. Validation knowledge is preferred especially design of protocols, execution of protocols and deviation investigation. A can-do attitude is a must, and knowledge of scale up is a benefit.
- Execute the validation and qualification of CGT QC Lab
- Execute validation and qualification activities in the new manufacturing facility
- Demonstrate the GSK Values and Expectations with focus to patient safety, product quality, and record integrity
- Developing efficient compliant ways of working to ensure maintenance of the QC laboratory MHRA license
- Supporting license activities for the new manufacturing facility
- Supporting System owners in preparing User Requirement specifications and system/equipment selection.
- Preparing validation plans, assisting system owners with impact assessment and identifying validation requirements in accordance with QMS expectations, and regulatory standards.
- Writing Validation protocols and reports.
- Perform validation activities described in validation protocols.
- Work in a cross functional team to execute validation protocols.
- Reviewing the results of validation studies, investigating deviations, establishing and managing appropriate CAPAs,
- Ensure and evaluate integrity of records and data for regulated computer systems and confirm it is appropriately incorporated in the system development lifecycle and change control processes as defined by the GxP business processes being supported and the data being managed by those processes.
- Bachelor's in engineering, Sciences or related discipline or substantial practical validation experience
- Good technical writing skills
- Collaborative working experience
- A working knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy/Biopharmaceutical is desired, but experience in sterile production, microbiological assays or other relevant experience will be considered, please be specific in your application regarding these points
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.