Part time - 18 hours
??9.30 per hour plus excellent benefits
Scottish Autism seeks to promote and provide care, education, support and opportunities for autistic people of all ages throughout Scotland.
Scottish Autism's values are:
- Collaboration - we work with others and value their opinions
- Compassion - we work with each other and our service users with care and kindness
- Change makers - we never stand still, we move positively forward, always focused on quality and being the best
- Contribution - we love what we do, we never lose sight of our purpose and the difference we make in society
We are currently looking for a Clerical Officer to join our Tayside Area Services on a part-time basis.
As a Clerical Officer, you'll be responsible for supporting all administrative functions within the organisation. In this diverse role, you'll help to operate and maintain Scottish Autism's administration, financial, personnel systems and records. Good knowledge of MS Office, flexibility and responsiveness to organisational changes is required.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience, excellent communication skills and a superb eye for detail. Previous reception experience is desirable.
Additionally, you will provide cover for the Area Administrator in their absence.
We will offer you:
- 32 days' (pro rata) holiday (which increases with your length of service)
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Workplace pension
- Employee benefits offering discounts to high street shops, cinemas and gym memberships
Closing date: Monday 30th November 2020
Valuing diversity and promoting equal opportunities is at the heart of our vision, mission and values.
Registered charity number is SC(phone number removed).
To apply for the role of Clerical Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Administration officer, Admin Officer, Administrator, Receptionist, Team Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Admin Clerk