Senior Director, Content Strategy & Customer Experience, Open to flexible working
Would you like a Global Marketing Operations role in which you will drive operation efficiency and business performance along with accelerating the customer experience? If so, then this roe as the Senior Director of Content Strategy & Customer Experience in our classic and established brands global marketing operations team may be for you.
In this role you will have two key areas of focus within the Global Pharma Marketing Organization (GPMO): (1) To define and promote global standards for content production (e.g. Modular Content) and campaign execution (e.g. regarding application of data and analytics), allowing efficient and consistent use of production hubs and channels. (2) To enable customer experience strategy & execution for innovative/Tier 1 Brands & Markets and build capabilities (e.g. data and analytics) and support TAs and LOCs in knowledge build-up
You will play an active role in driving the customer experience strategy across both the Vaccines & Pharma businesses, taking experiment/concepts quickly to scale as we operate in our new normal (post COVID19).
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Contribute to driving the customer experience strategy and work alongside Pharma Tech to partner with our Therapy Areas and LOCs to drive revenue growth and improve operating efficiency by delivering industry leading, highly- relevant content to engage customers using data-driven choices
- Grow omnichannel strategies, architecture and infrastructure requirements to fulfil our HCP business strategy (our end customers). With focus on:
- Strategic direction and delivery of Modular Content and Customer experience activation programs
- On-going strategic direction and delivery of the Marketing Content Management system ensuring best practice and standards are followed globally and locally
- Managing legacy and building new Marketing KPIs, to ensure Pharma Marketing Operations operating model is tracked to understand what is working well and areas for improvement, this will be used for senior PLT audience decision making
- Demonstrate strong consumer and customer focus and follow industry trends and to keep a "finger-on-the-pulse" of the customer base and competition, to inform future thinking and direction of new initiatives to continue to build out our customer experience roadmap e.g. new experiments
- Strong strategic analytics skills and ability to interrogate/consume large data sets and translate to meaningful insights to story tell, draw action and inform decision making
- Strong collaboration with Pharma Tech, TAs & LOCs to design, architect back-end solutions for Data Driven Marketing and Content Production components and provide simplified solutions with marketers as the end customer
- Manage in-flight third-party vendors and relationships and any subsequent new third-party vendors and relationships
- Be an ambassador for the GPMO customer experience strategy, responsible for managing in-market leadership relationships on behalf of the overall team to deliver the objectives within delegated authority and providing senior leadership change support to the business
- Engage and align regional/therapy area leadership teams to support the deployment of customer experience strategy across the relevant market/region/therapy area, whilst balancing their delivery priorities, business requirements
- Engage with senior Pharma leadership stakeholders e.g. PLT (where required)
- Problem solve and resolve strategic issues/risks
- On-going management and personal development of sizable team
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors' degree/MBA Preferred in Digital marketing
- Previous Marketing Operations experience with content development and customer experience preferably in the Pharma or Healthcare industries
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Excellent senior stakeholder management, influencing skills, negotiation skills
- Specialized in multichannel marketing & program deployment
- Experience of working within regions, therapy areas with highly-virtual, global, and diverse team
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems
- Program management and change management knowledge and proven experience at strategic level in steering global program roll outs
- Experience of how to generate industry leading content and third-party vendors for content housing
- Knowledge of innovations in the marketing digital space including tools, vendors, and trends
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships
- Previous experience in a cross-geography leadership position would be desirable
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams. Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.