Audit Manager/Assistant Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
FLEXIBLE WORKING INCL FROM HOME
Lochead Sandford Recruitment's client, a leading, highly regarded and award winning CA Firm, who have had several recent client wins - a great result in this unprecedented year - seeks to recruit a suitably qualified Audit Manager or Assistant Manager to join their growing Audit team in Aberdeen.
You will be a client focussed, qualified CA/ACCA with proven audit background from another CA Firm, either working at Asst Manager level looking to step up or currently at Manager but seeking a new challenge in a secure and growing Firm offering real prospects to further develop to Senior management and even to Partner level - if your ambition desires.
You will work with a varied and high quality client base - oil/gas, general corporate incl some household names, SME's etc and will also be involved in ad hoc business advisory and specialist work.
* Plan and manage the effective, professional and efficient delegation, flow-through and completion of Audit work for clients.
* Maintain up to date technical knowledge of Audit and Financial Reporting and related matters.
* Provide high level technical and Audit planning advice to clients
* Assist the Audit RI and Audit Senior Managers with Audit planning work and local reporting
* Manage and support a team of Audit staff to achieve their goals and objectives ensuring they are developing their skills and capabilities.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, contacts and colleagues.
* Work closely with the audit team to ensure audit work is handled efficiently and effectively from start to finish and is done in accordance with the Firm's Audit policy and other relevant policies and procedures.
* Be the principal contact for larger clients on day to day audit matters In return, our Client offers a most competitive salary DOEand level with varied benefits package, good holidays and flexible working inc. working from home as well as real prospects to advance.