Part-Time Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer
1 day left
- Contract Type
Diamond Recruitment Services is a dedicated Industrial, Driving and Commercial Recruitment Business, with offices in The Midlands, North West and North Wales.
We are focused on the delivery of an outstanding recruitment service to both our clients and candidates.
The Diamond team have over 20 years' experience within the recruitment industry allowing us to deliver the simple solution you expect.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for a Resourcer/Administrator to support our Sales Manager in our Corby Office. Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Duties Include but not limited to:
* Managing job boards, placing job advert, managing candidate shortlisting- contacting candidates who have applied for existing jobs
* Telephone pre-screening candidates
* Sourcing candidates through job boards/social media
* Managing incoming enquiries via telephone, email and social media
* Registering candidates for employment- obtaining RTW documentation- ensuring compliance is met
* Uploading documents onto the on-line recruitment system
Skills & Experience Required
* Strong attention to detail
* Previous experience working with various job boards
* Proficient with Microsoft Packages particularly Excel
* Proactive with the ability to work and manage time efficiently
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Previous recruitment experience essential
* Ability to communicate affectively