3 days left
- Contract Type
Title Back office coordinator
Location Durham - easily commutable from Houghton Le Spring and surrounding areas
Contract: Fixed term contract until September 2021
Salary ??21K - ??25K per annum, pro rota DOE
Hours 40 per week
Monday - Friday.
09:00 - 17:00
Start date ASAP
Faber Technical recruitment are looking for an office coordinator to support our clients busy engineering office who require full time support until September 2021.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months admin experience and can start as soon as possible, the role will be office based but could move to working from home depending on business needs (all equipment will be provided)
A very stable company supplying engineering services to well-known production companies across the UK & Ireland. The successful candidate will join an experienced close-knit team working out of the Durham office. Lots of support for the successful candidate.
* General admin tasks i.e., managing mail, keeping track of invoices, ordering office equipment, assisting arranging meetings, etc.
* Supporting the office manager and account manager
* Travel planning for engineers and customers
* Ordering materials for engineers
* Handling spare parts orders for customers including sending confirmations, purchase orders, reports, updates, etc.
* Processing time sheets
* liaising with other offices
* General support in the office
* Using an SAP system
* Good communicator
* Analytical skills
* Good communicator - including on the phone
* Team player
* Positive approach to tasks
* Microsoft office experience - including excel
* Min 18 months experience in an office admin role
* Teamwork: Daily interaction with multicultural team requires an open personality
* Motivation & Creative Drive: Proactive, willing to make the extra effort that customers value
* SAP or another planning system experience (desirable)
* Previous experience working for an engineering or services provider (desirable)
If you have any questions or to apply please forward over CV to chris at fabertechrec co uk or contact Chris Wakefield on (phone number removed).
Know anyone suitable? Referrals will be given for successful candidates