PR Manager - Agency - Norwich - ??30000-??35000 DOE
1 day left
- Contract Type
R13 are working alongside a well-established, full service digital marketing agency in their search for a PR Manager. You work alongside the rest of the marketing team to plan and execute successful, engaging PR campaigns with the goal of enhancing the overall company image.
You will have at least 5 years previous PR experience, ideally incorporating agency side recently, be looking to join an expanding organisation with a proven record of success with global clients and a love out-of-the-box thinking.
Duties to include:
* Planning and execution of public relations programs.
* Managing the budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives.
* Using your creativity to write excellent content, press releases, media announcements, etc.
* Aiding the design of relevant promotional and marketing materials.
* Ensuring corporate image is in line with company branding.
* Build and maintain relationships with local government, media people, industry experts, etc.
* Develop and implement crisis comms advice and media strategy, as needed
* Implementing PR policies and procedures for the team.
* Reporting and reviewing each PR campaign.
You will have/be:
* At least 5 years previous experience within a public relations position.
* Exposure to agency side, working across multiple clients and campaigns, preferably currently or recently
* Proven track record of leading successful PR campaigns.
* A confident communicator and presenter, with the ability to communicate across all levels
* Proactive and a self -starter.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organisational and planning skills.
* Reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
* Ideally a bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as PR, communications, journalism
* An enthusiasm for all things digital/marketing.
This is a full time, permanent role working 9am-5pm (with some flexibility required). The offered salary for this position is ??23000-??26000 dependant on experience. This role also offers and excellent benefits package including flexible schedule, company events, life insurance etc...
The team are currently spending some time in their City Centre, CoVid secure, office and some time working from home - all equipment will be provided to support this arrangement.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate