1 day left
- Contract Type
Head Office, Kent (Flexibility on location and working from home)
Excellent Package to attract the best
We are exclusively retained on an exciting new role for a Marketing Director with a successful, growth business that is embarking on the next stage of their development. They are niche market leaders within their sector, with commitment to make an inspiring and positive impact within their industry. With their Clients at the heart of their business they are now seeking a Marketing Director to scope and deliver the marketing and communications plan for growth. You will be a key figure in managing the plan to achieve sustainable profitable growth.
Report directly to Managing Director, you will portray your vision and ideas to the executive team as well as leading and directing the work of others and representing the organisation to the outside world and therefore having the ability to engage and inspire others is key.
* To continuously develop the brand's strategy, create campaigns to improve brand awareness and help to increase sales. This includes leading the marketing team, guiding them to complete projects and meet marketing objectives.
* Deliver profitable growth by designing strategy and overseeing commercialisation, responsible for innovation, product design, and marketing communications.
* Design growth strategy, responsible for innovation, customer insight and analysis and product design.
* Increase sales through marketing communications
* Responsible for advertising, digital content, social media, promotions and events.
* Align the organisation around customer centricity. Utilise data insights and analytics to deliver superior, personalised customer experiences and measurable business results
* Develop robust marketing capabilities (e.g. technology fluency, digital expertise, customer data and insights, data analytics) to help the organisation compete in the future
* Create breakthrough customer offerings and advance marketing by experimenting with new technology platforms, alternative media, new tools and techniques.
* Act as both architect and steward of the brand by creating and telling brand stories and inviting consumers to participate in the narrative
* Play a leading role in creating and managing a plan to achieve sustainable profitable growth.
What you will bring:
* 5+ years experience at a Head of Marketing/Director role
* Marketing related degree or qualification
* Affiliated to a professional marketing body
* Experience of managing a budget
* Experience of managing a marketing team
* Experience of managing agencies
* Experience of product marketing and design
* Experience of B2B and B2C
* Experience of Digital marketing