1 day left
- Contract Type
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- The Marketing Director is responsible for the strategic direction, development and execution of all EMEA marketing plans and activities to achieve long-range and annual profit and volume goals.
- This is a critical leadership role in the EMEA business and an exciting opportunity to shape the regional marketing strategy for a high performing business with market leading brands.
- The Marketing Director will be able to make significant decisions impacting the marketing organisation, other cross-functional teams, and performance in EMEA. You will be responsible for leading a large team across multiple EMEA locations as well as managing P&L, budgets, forecasting, for the brand portfolio.
- You will be a key business partner providing direction to cross-functional colleagues in commercial sales, product development, manufacturing, quality and finance.
- Extensive international exposure: leadership in a multi-country role and/or undertaken international assignment in a multi-cultural, matrixed business.
- Experience leading organizations through significant shifts in strategy and structure and proven success in driving market share growth across multiple markets.
- Demonstrated success leading significant portfolio and building brands, including annual and long-range plan development and execution, brand building.
- Relevant functional skills in FMCG marketing, forecasting, advertising, market research, consumer & trade promotion, P&L management and business planning.
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders and communicate across a broad range of nationalities and cultures.
- Very strong leadership skills and people management experience.
- Flexibility to undertake frequent travel (25-40%)
- The EMEA head office is in the London area and there is some flexibility for remote working.