Information Domain Architect - Open to flexibility
Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and to put customers at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we also need to be the best bank for our colleagues and our communities - and we have a clear strategy in place to make this a reality. We are building on our many strengths: iconic brands, strong heritages and great people. To unlock the great potential in our business, we are becoming more efficient, more transparent, and more responsive to customers. Already the UK's largest community investor, we are giving even more back. Above all, we are putting customers first.
This role requires credible senior leadership qualities combined with deep and broad specialist skills in both security and technical domains. You'll be responsible for a key contribution into the IT Security Architecture of systems that support the brands and business units that form part of Lloyds Banking Group. You'll be ensuring the effective delivery of the mid to long term enterprise security strategy via strategic programmes, that protect the LBG IT estate from misuse or attack.
Your key accountabilities will include driving security strategy through strategic business initiatives, validating and identifying delivery opportunities for the mid to long term security strategies. Also you'll be validating and QA of the architectural components and building blocks that will be used by the solution design team to construct compliant, secure and trustworthy IT systems. And you'll lead the development and communication to senior business stakeholders of scope and solution options, ensuring that architecture decisions are compliant with regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI-DSS/SoX) and internal policies.
Additionally we'll look for you to:
* Understand the risk of adopting a particular architecture approach or pattern and ensure that risk is managed in accordance with the risk appetite and relevant policies.
* Manage senior business stakeholders to secure strong engagement for strategies and roadmaps, and ensure that signature programmes align to longer term strategic roadmaps for the division and Group IT.
* Work as part of the programme management team on large programmes, governing and shaping the delivery of projects.
* Be seen as a leader and mentor across security teams - a technical expert across a wide spectrum of security disciplines
* Be accountable for ensuring IT security strategies and roadmaps
* Be responsible for managing the architecture of programmes and projects reaching across the domain from initiation through to implementation to ensure the dependencies across and within the domain are managed.
What we'll need from you:
* The ability to evidence previous successful delivery of an IT Security or Cyber strategy/roadmap in a complex technical and shared business environment.
* Proven ability of achieving buy-in from senior business and technical leaders and driving adoption of strategic ideas to achieve agreed objectives.
* A comprehensive understanding of how controls protecting data, application and networks can be integrated into the system protection architecture.
* Good industry understanding of the regulatory and technology landscape that drive best practice security frameworks supporting IT strategies such as Mobility, Cloud and Virtualisation.
* Proven ability to compare a variety of architectural approaches and articulate the operational, cost and delivery risks associated with the various options.
* A respected leader of people, able to engage hearts and minds to motivate and inspire teams to achieve challenging goals.
* Ability to gain buy-in from senior technical and business colleagues to support strategic direction and the methods to deliver the supporting roadmaps/strategies.
* Ability to influence both business and technology architectures and advise on execution approaches.
* Act as a design authority for programmes that span a variety of projects
In return we'll offer you a great package with:
* A performance related bonus
* Generous pension contribution
* 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
* A flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
* Wider corporate benefits and perks
We'd also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you…