Business Support - Assistant Manager - Open to flexibility
An interesting & varied opportunity has arisen within the Business Operations team that sits within Chief Operating Office of the Customer Products and Marketing Division (CP&M) Division.
We lead on some key Divisional activity where we focus on making a difference, keeping things simple and putting our customers first. This is a team that lives and promotes those Group's values, balances risk with creativity and drives quality at every opportunity.
An example of some of the colleague work we deliver would be analysing a vast amount of data from multiple sources to pull together a coherent colleague story. We look at all of the information, determine key areas for improvement (or indeed, areas of success to build on), and translate this into tangible actions that we drive through collaboration with our divisional and Group stakeholders via our divisional colleague plan.
Looking into 2017 we will be specifically driving divisional colleague initiatives like learning and development (including launching a divisional mentoring scheme), induction and onboarding, colleague communications, our working environment and inclusion.
This team covers some complex relationships so we try and understand people as well as the challenge, and we actively flex our influencing styles accordingly. We deliver and present up to Group Director level, so we have really great attention to detail, a drive to support all our colleagues, and we aspire to get things right first time, every time.
The team has recently formed, so you will be joining at a great time to help shape our plans. We are considering a number of exciting new People focused initiatives, and need your support to shape, drive & deliver these.
Experience of delivering people initiatives/programmes is desirable but not essential.
* Experience of delivering continuous improvement - demonstrable experience of improving, simplifying and enhancing the wider business
* We're looking for someone that understands the bigger picture, can define a strategy and then deliver it
* We're looking for a collaborative person who is resilient and wants to make a difference
* Experience of delivering colleague facing initiatives
* Good attention to detail
* Able to translate ambiguity into clear, pragmatic actions that deliver the best outcomes for the division and, ultimately, customers
* PowerPoint and presenting skills would be desirable
The role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. This can be done at reduced hours as part of a job share or full time.
Your reward package includes a competitive salary and tailored benefits package to suit your lifestyle.