Head of Individual Giving, open to part time
St Martin-in-the-Fields is a landmark church in Trafalgar Square, in the heart of London. It is unique in bringing together, a wide-ranging cultural programme, a thriving commercial enterprise and charitable work – all rooted in a vibrant and inclusive congregational life. We are planning to launch a major new fundraising campaign in 2017.
Our fundraising team is small (and growing), hence this is a really important appointment for us. We need to find the right person who shares our passion, enthusiasm and dedication to be part of this amazing team in a beautiful area of central London.
St Martin-in-the-Fields Trust exists to raise money to support the costs of maintaining the historic buildings of St Martin’s, as well as funding innovative and important programmes of work to secure the future of the organisation. The Trust is planning a major new fundraising campaign for the next five years and is seeking to expand its fundraising team to meet these challenging new targets.
If you are…..
- Experienced – in building lasting relationships
- Self-motivated – to deliver
- Passionate – about sustaining beautiful spaces for the future
- Creative – in finding solutions
- Hardworking – who can take the initiative to get things done
- Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
…. please apply. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate looking to work in the growing fundraising hub, supporting the life of St Martin’s.
Working at St Martin’s
Based at: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work for supporting the life of St Martin’s, 40hours per week, including some early mornings and evenings, however we are open to part time and flexible working patterns. Some overseas travel maybe required.
Salary: up to £42,000 – 49,500 fte (depending on experience) plus Workplace Pension.
Free filter coffee and tea throughout your working day, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt/Courtyard, Shop (excluding books and CDs) and limited concert concessions.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (full time equivalent).
Notice period: 3 months.
For a full job profile see our website http://www.stmartin-in-the-fields.org/about/working-for-us/
How to apply
To apply for this post, please submit the following by 12.00 pm 1 February 2017:
- a supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role
- a comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role, and including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer (please note we will not contact referees without your permission).
Interviews will be week commencing 6 February 2017.