Digital Marketing Manager - Open to flexibility
Digital Marketing Manager - Open to flexibility
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in defining and executing the digital strategy across marketing for the UK firm. The role will require providing expertise, insight and technical capabilities to marketers across the business.
A key member of the Digital Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Manager will work closely as part of the wider KPMG Marketing team to develop and deliver against the firm’s marketing objectives through a range of digital marketing channels.
The role will include planning and assisting in the execution of all strategic marketing automation, web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. The individual will design our organic and paid-for social media presence, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
In addition to the successful stewardship of existing programmes, the Digital Marketing Manager will be expected to innovate, generate new ideas, and create and drive exciting new campaign programmes with a strong digital core.
The ideal individual will be a pragmatic, intuitive hands-on manager, capable of handling multiple campaign delivery projects at once and able to act on their own initiative.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be a good communicator and display flexible and creative thought processes, tackling head-on the challenge of developing cutting-edge marketing in a changing sector.
You will have a strong appreciation for the importance of data analytics and market intelligence; you will be a consummate user of management information to measure the success of programmes and events, using such information to manage to budget, to report to the business and to adapt and develop your output.
You will not be afraid to constructively challenge the status quo, using your strong influencing and negotiation skills with senior stakeholders to achieve the best results within the strategic objectives of KPMG.
As an integral member of the Marketing team, you will be highly sensitive of the need to achieve brand consistency for the firm, and as such be able to work closely and intuitively with other Marketing Managers, and other individuals within KPMG to achieve this aim.
Key functional aims of this role
- Establishing and/or reinforcing digital marketing processes and best practices across the firm’s priority marketing campaigns, in line with the firm’s strategy.
- Innovating new campaign strategies and techniques to accelerate our digital marketing maturity
- Embedding the value of data-driven decision-making among fellow marketers and senior stakeholders
- Providing high quality management information (including ROI) on the performance of marketing activities and programmes
- Maintaining strong relationships with relevant third parties and suppliers
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure all programmes are joined up, sponsored and delivered on budget in line with firm strategy, their success measured and monitored
- Take responsibility for performance managing more junior members of the team, and for the coaching, mentoring and development of marketing assistants and executives
Reports and Accountability
This role reports in to the Head Digital and Corporates Marketing. You will act as an expert resource for marketers across the firm.
Core technical competencies and required level of competence
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing automation, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in designing and implementing marketing automation campaigns
- Experience in creating and executing lead nurturing campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong knowledge of social media within the B2B sector, with a focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Solid knowledge of social media management and monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Brandwatch)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Core behavioural competencies and required level of competence
- You will display strong business acumen, ensuring marketing supports the business strategy, identifying ‘gaps’ and initiating strategies to fill them
- You will be an intuitive team player and team leader with a diverse approach who enjoys using their practical coaching mindset to develop junior members of the marketing team
- You will be a strong communicator, able to listen, analyse and present complex concepts to a variety of audiences, both verbally and through clear and descriptive written work
- You will take personal responsibility for making tough decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information to create teamwork across functional boundaries
- You will be a good influencer, good at engaging with senior stakeholders so that the value of marketing is understood, in the process developing lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with key KPMG and external stakeholders
- A proven track record within Digital Marketing at Manager level
- A university degree or equivalent
- Professional marketing qualification (e.g. CIM) preferred
- Experience within the B2B industries preferred
- Previous experience of marketing in a professional services organisation is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in all key functional areas (see above)
- Must be able to respond to all Core Technical and Behavioural Competencies (detailed above)
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including Powerpoint) and knowledge of CRM systems
- Transferable experience in using web, email, search, social and other digital tools, such as Adobe Marketing Suite, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, etc.
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
Please click Apply to continue.