Digital Marketing (Part-time)
Job title: Digital Marketing (PPC, Content, SEO - Part-time)
Location: Chelmsford, Essex (easy 10 min walk from the station)
Hours: Part-time (2-3 days per week with one full day in the office at least)
Salary: £13-16 per hour
Know your PPC algorithms and how to get the best price per click?
Love SEO and neat tricks to ensure Google love a company's website more than the competitors’ sites?
Able to shine in a part-time role where there’s no shoes to fill (as it’s a new role)?
Oh, and your writing skills are on point?
Yes, we’re asking for a lot for a part-time Digital Marketing role but then this isn’t just any company. They are literally changing the way hospitals and their staff work around the world.
So now you can see why you need to be kinda special.
This Chelmsford based company are 'making-do’ with their digital marketing right now so there will be a lot to do by you early on. You will set the strategy, talk the directors through it and then you can start to have a huge impact on their inbound marketing as well as speaking with their current clients.
If you answered yes and are nodding to all the above questions, we need to hear from you … and soon, as interviews are very likely to be the last two weeks in January.
You will have the following digital marketing skills and experience as well as these personality traits, plus want to work 2-3 days a week with at least one day from the office in Chelmsford:
- Proven experience setting strategy and writing content for Social Media, email marketing campaigns and blogs
- First class PPC / Google AdWords experience with proven ROI
- Established SEO and keyword research skills
- WordPress website experience
- Solid ability to write press releases (and then know what to do with them!)
- Proactively as well as reactively keeping on top of all social media channels
- Good analytical skills
- Love working in a small team
- Must be able to and want to work at least one day per week with the team at the Chelmsford office
Those applicants closest to Chelmsford or with an easy commute there will be given priority as we need you to be able to work from the office at least one day a week, and maybe more depending on the project and / or focus at any given time.
Please move quickly if this is the right role for you by sending your CV and cover letter across.
In your cover letter across, please outline the days you’d most likely be able to work. Any applications without a cover letter will automatically be declined.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.