Senior Manager, ACD, Open to flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re motivated by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
We're seeing the unprecedented changes in the banking sector brought about by shifts in technology, our customers’ changing preferences and the evolving and regulatory environment. So we're adapting, innovating and responding at pace to ensure we can continue become the best bank for customers.
Insurance and Wealth helps personal and business customers with their long-term protection, retirement and investment needs. We support around 10 million customers with assets under administration of £155 billion and annuity payments in retirement of over £1 billion every year.
As a Senior Manager, ACD you’ll provide subject matter expertise to the CEO of the Insurance Division's fund management businesses (Scottish Widows Unit Trust Managers and Halifax Investment Fund Management).
OUR IDEAL SENIOR MANAGER, ACD WILL:
- Own and maintain the AFM governance framework below ACD Board
- Set the business agenda with the ACD CEO including a rolling programme of Deep Dives for the ACD Board
- Arrange ACD Management Committee (Manco) meetings and act as Manco Secretary
- Prepare CEO's quarterly report to the ACD Board
- Monitor and ensure that agreed Board/Exec level committee actions for AFM business are carried out in timely fashion by working closely with functional heads
- Review and develop MI for AFM businesses provided to the ACD Board and Exec committees
- Work with the Fund Range Maintenance team to manage the AFM fund ranges, co-ordinating work on AFM fund change/developments and ensuring AFM funds are closed and de-authorised in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure the Fund Prospectus and other key literature, KIIDS, Fact sheets for each fund are regularly reviewed, aligned and consistent with the relevant Fund Aims and Investment Objectives.
TO DELIVER THIS ROLE EFFECTIVELY, YOU'LL NEED:
- Deep knowledge of retail fund management business and relevant customer and investment related Regulations including AIFMD, FUND & COLL
- Good understanding of the various fund types and legal structures including UCITS, OEICS, NURS, QIAIFS & ACS and the asset classes of the underlying investments
- Experience of building and maintaining strong governance and control frameworks for retail investment business
- Awareness and knowledge of the potential conflict of interests for fund management companies operating within an Insurance Group.
This role provides the opportunity to develop personally, work flexibly and collaboratively with an ambitious team, to help us transform our colleague experience and bring to life the Group's vision of being the Best Bank for Customers & colleagues.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.