Digital Assessment Consultant - open to flexible working and home working
4 days left
- Contract Type
Inspera is growing fast in the global educational IT market. We are Scandinavian by heart, passionate about education and technology, and we believe that a collaborating, sharing, and dedicated team of talented individuals is the key to our success. To strengthen our international growth efforts, we are now looking for a Digital Assessment Consultant to be based at our newly established UK branch.
You will be an important part of our Sales Operations Centre, reporting to the Sales Operations Manager. You will be working in an international environment with a team of sales and marketing representatives on one side and educational institutions across the world on the other side. In essence, the task is about understanding customer needs and facilitating that Inspera’s value proposition and specialised knowledge is communicated in an efficient way, and made accessible to educators and institutions that are new to digital assessment.
Key tasks include:
- Develop deep and thorough understanding of the Inspera products and services (current and planned)
- Develop and enhance your ability to act as a bridge between academic terminology and processes on one side and technical language and solutions on the other
- Prepare and conduct well structured and informative online product demonstrations which address and understand customer needs
- Set up trial accounts for prospective customers and provide ongoing assistance and support
- Create demo exams and content so that prospective customers can experience the student interface for themselves
- Respond to inbound enquiries and demo requests, qualify and nurture new leads and convert to opportunities by providing support and product clarifications during extended sales cycles
- Represent Inspera in online and on-site conferences and forums (some travelling may be expected, pandemic permitting)
- Contribute to tenders as required, utilising your detailed product knowledge and understanding
You will be working in a fast paced and diverse team of expert sales consultants, designers, project managers, assessment researchers, data scientists and engineers placed at Inspera’s offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Aarhus and London.
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Proactive and organised
- Attention to detail and desire to get it just right
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Collaboration skills across teams and organisations
- International experience from working, travelling and/or studying
- Fluent spoken and written English, native speaker is a plus
- Understanding of existing academic practices, examination processes and the added value of implementing digital systems is a benefit
- Prior customer facing experience, and experience within Higher Education and Examinations sector, Learning Technology or SaaS companies is a plus
- Understanding of the technical principles and concepts underpinning SaaS is also a plus, especially within the context of an educational system landscape.
Preferably you should have professional customer facing experience, from a relevant industry such as: an educational institution, a consultancy company or an IT product house. Experience with enterprise sales or change management projects, in particular in the field of education, will also be considered a benefit. Newly graduated applicants will also be considered. Ideally you have a master’s degree or similar in media or information technology, design or IT management or other relevant discipline.
The main working location is our central London office, with the option to work from home as required. You should also estimate 10-15 traveling days a year for trips to other Inspera offices and for conferences and on site presentations to customers (Covid-19 permitting of course).
If this is of interest, please apply with your CV and covering letter
Apply for Digital Assessment Consultant - open to flexible working and home working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly