Head of Academies (FTC), Open to flexible working
The Global Learning COE leads the development and deployment of learning solutions across Diageo, improving capability and enabling performance. Supporting our Markets with a proactive and on-demand learning experience is a critical factor in achieving our Learning and Capability Strategy.
To achieve this, we need to have the right content and tools, in the right places, supported by the right technology so that people can access learning that is relevant to them in a simple and effortless manner. Developing and deploying world-class Learning and Development (L&D) Academies will be a critical enabler of this strategy.
The Head of Academies will develop the L&D Academies Strategy, Framework and Governance to deliver a world-class suite of learning experiences that are aligned to current and future capability and performance requirements across Diageo. Supported by a team of Academy Specialist and a Design Team, the Head of Academies plays a pivotal role in successfully delivering the L&D Strategy.
- Management of significant budget allocation for creation and sourcing of content for each academy
- Accountable for the structure, quality, and integrity of My Learning Hub platform
- Leading a team of Academy Specialists and Designers
- Leadership of Academy Specialists and Design Team to design, source and curate solutions which meet Markets’ and Functions’ capability
- Developing and implementing a Quality Assessment and Measurement framework driven by critical roles
- Aligning the Academy Specialists’ objectives and initiatives to the Academies Framework and Strategy Defining and driving the L&D Academies multi-year roadmap
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience of driving change in Learning processes and culture
- Experience working at a strategic level and managing challenging stakeholder priorities, with a defined resource
- Experience of implementing, delivering, and maintaining large, complex learning catalogues across global business functions
- Able to build strong relationships, with good stakeholder management, alignment and influencing skills.
- Able to identify and analyze capability gaps, opportunities, and trends
- Able to align the business and own priorities to strategic initiatives