Client Service and Delivery Manager - part time
Agile, project management, client delivery, software engineering, software development, flexible working
Our client is a consultancy delivering bespoke software solutions to a wide variety of clients. Based in central London, they are growing their client services team and are offering part time and flexible working.
The Client Service and Delivery Manager/s will be responsible for ensuring the success of their software delivery through careful and considered consultation and execution with clients. This role combines responsibilities typically associated with client account managers as well as responsibilities associated with senior consultants with extensive agile and digital transformation experience. They will be responsible for client relationship, delivery assurance and transformation.
Candidates will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Proven success working in a similar role within a software development consultancy.
- Extensive experience of Agile
- Excellent relationship building skills with experience honed working with enterprise clients on complex software delivery engagements.
- A pragmatic and strategic approach to engagement management.
- Strong Consulting and Stakeholder Management experience.
- Wide knowledge of all aspects of large-scale software delivery in complex environments. Ideally, you will have a background working hands-on within a delivery team, in the capacity of a developer, analyst, tester or project manager.
- Excellent communication skills e.g. you will be expected to write and contribute to marketing collateral as well as participating in writing case studies.
- Strong financial skills and commercially aware
- Experience of working in complex organisations and multi supplier environments is an advantage
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an exciting business that are going through a rapid growth phase. Focused on their people and their development, it is a progressive organisation with the chance to progress and develop your career.
- Flexibility - 3-5 days a week
- Location - Central London
- Salary - £75-100K FTE plus an excellent benefits package