Global Data Expert Marketing Manager -1 year FTC, Open to flexible working
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
This role is part of the high performing Expert Channel and Conversion team and is an integral part of the Expert organisation. In this role you will partner the Expert Marketing Director Data to developing & delivering the strategic intent to reach, engage and develop meaningful, personalised relationships with 100% of our Expert audience, globally. Being the first to acquire and retain the data for the Expert population is a source of significant competitive advantage and will be the foundation of our brand & corporate relationships for the future.
The role will focus on developing our global approach to audience data: how it's collected, consented, cleaned, stored and accessed to develop a powerful CRM programme. A relationship marketing system that ensures we build and maintain lasting relationships with our HCP audiences.
As a Global Marketing Manager - Data you will be responsible for partnering with the Tech and EDGE teams, specifically data and analytics team to co-create the data strategy - combining multiple data sources from 1st party data to 1st SFA data. Leading the design for the architecture, the access & the utility including media deployment, as well using activation data to drive return on investment modelling.
Global roles are highly multi-cultural in nature and the successful candidate will need to inspire and engage with consumer, expert and customer facing teams across the globe, adapting their approach to reflect cultural, capability & language diversity.
The GMM - Expert data is responsible for developing and executing the Expert approach to data for the company.
- Partnering with a cross functional team to developing and delivering the NBA / NBE Strategy
- Develop the cross-function business requirements for Expert data acquisition and consent tracking, visualisation, deployment and roll out across the Expert organisation.
- Manage Rx to Cx specialist data transfer including execution planning, delivery and building communication plans.
- Partner with Tech to accelerate the global solutions for collecting, cleansing, storing and accessing the data; ensuring compliance with GDPR etc
- Partnering with US, China and other trail-blazing markets to co-create and road-test pilot approaches; utilising sprint and agile methods.
- Partner with Global Fieldforce Lead on the FF data strategy development
- Lead the Programmatic Digital (Monolith) rollout program and manage on going market activations questions and processes.
- Partner with GMD Data on the Channel Investment Guidelines optimisations and including any updates and learnings.
This position requires an individual who can master complexity in a dynamic, fast-pace, global healthcare environment through exceptional relationships with regional / LOC marketing, commercial excellence and other cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and deploy powerful data insights that drive growth strategies; experience in data, architecture, design or application
- Experience working with first party data
- Prior experience in execution and delivery of data projects (for example, data innovation)
- Strong experience in digital marketing, building multichannel media plans (ecosystems)
- Experience working with or managing media buying agencies
- Experience in delivering pilot programs and scaling (ideally across multiple markets)
- Evidence of contributions to the strategic planning process
- Motivated by our mission, passionate drive to want to improve health and lives
- Self-starting and passion to drive change
- Building cross functional relationships and influencing others
- Inspiring others on what is possible and recognizing excellence
- Simplifying complex solutions and engage teams with lower digital proficiency/ maturity
- Strong business acumen and deep understanding of customers, consumers & experts
- Well-developed strategic thinking, commercial skills and experience
- High level of learning agility
- Personal credibility, confidence and robustness to influence and challenge colleagues, whilst maintaining cultural sensitivity
- Proactive, problem solving attitude towards business challenges.
- Outcomes focus versus over-reliance on process
- Team orientated, collaborative style combined with a clear responsibility for delivery and results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially the ability to translate complex analysis into persuasive recommendations and to tailor for multiple different audiences
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Relevant business degree
- Professional marketing qualification or equivalent preferred
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.