Campaign Manager - Hub - UK&I BMC - 12 Month FTC, Open to flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team at EY UK, helping the business to win in the marketplace through creating deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and strengthening our brand in the marketplace.
This is a role within the Campaign Management cluster in the ‘Hub’, EY’s marketing and comms delivery team comprising of events, digital and content and internal comms. The role has been created to drive subject matter expertise across all UK brand, marketing and communications programmes more effectively and efficiently, taking the lead on key projects/programmes. This role reports into the respective Campaign Management Team Leader and works closely with their hub lead counterparts, and the BMC Business Leads.
Your key responsibilities
The Campaign Manager in the hub will;
- Lead on complex campaigns for some of our largest programmes, working closely with the BMC Business Leads to co-develop the brief and value proposition.
- Lead and create integrated BMC campaigns that deliver revenue objectives and enhance the reputation of the firm.
- Manage the production and execution of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget; measuring the campaign activities and advising the BMC Business Leads with updated project plans and status reporting.
- Coordinating and managing the allocated hub SMEs on a day-to-day basis, from briefing through to measurement to ensure that they are delivering to a high standard
- Manage and lead project meetings, including task trackers and actions/minutes
- Work closely with the wider Hub team, external agencies, and in-house studios to develop and deliver differentiated, brand focused and customer centric solutions.
- Indirect responsibility for pulling teams together to deliver campaigns.
Skills and attributes for success
- Extensive business experience; or a degree (or equivalent), professional qualification
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- Time and project management skills
- Highly organised with a sound attention to detail
- An ability to deliver to deadlines
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A strong track record of strategic campaign management, producing quality, consistent messages, through all channels
What we look for
A solid understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.