Personal Assistant, Part-Time (16-20hours per week), ??15.00 per hour
R13 recruitment are currently recruiting for an exclusive and unique position working as Personal Assistant on part-time hours with flexibility between 16-20 per week.
Working with a Chairman and published author, you will have the integral responsibility to oversee and manage professional and personal affairs..
You will be a responsible, autonomous, fast-working, accurate individual with excellent time management skills and discretion. Additional skills in graphic design, and marketing would be hugely desirable.
Duties to include:
* Co-ordinating all meetings and appointments - including travel.
* Business and personal diary management.
* Coordinating personal affairs including financials and banking.
* Handling written correspondence (emails and letters).
* Liaison and follow up with third parties in relation to promotion of the book, including social media and general marketing
* Reconciliation for sales of the book and dispatching purchased copies.
* Further ad-hoc duties as requested, both personal and business. Flexibility essential.
You will have/be:
* Previous experience as a successful PA/Secretarial, ideally with a similar slant.
* Experience providing one to one support incorporating personal aspects.
* Basic accounts experience including bookkeeping, banking & paying bills.
* Basic design and marketing skills.
* Business orientated use of social media.
* Proven track record to independently plan and manage own work.
* Proven track record of producing results and completing tasks within a given timeframe.
* Proactive approach with energy and passion, an ability to think ahead.
* Excellent secretarial skills.
* Absolute discretion.
* A full UK driving license and access to own transport.
This is a part-time position working 16-20 hours per week (chosen flexibility on days/hours that are preferable for you) and offering a salary of ??15.00 per hour.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Rebecca Headden - Co-Director. Confidentiality assured.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate