Turkish Speaking VAT Accountant in Practice - 3 days per week
- Contract Type
Our client, is a medium sized chartered accountancy practice who are looking to recruit an experienced Accountant / Senior Bookkeeper to join their team based in Palmers Green on a part-time basis, 3 days per week.
The ideal candidate is a highly experienced bookkeeper with a minimum 5 years practise experience. Must be able to perform analysis work and communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients. Have the capability to reconcile balance sheet accounts/ledgers as well as preparing timely and accurate management accounts.
Working on a portfolio of clients with responsibilities including the following:
* Bookkeeping, VAT returns and Management Accounts
* Register clients for VAT and MTD with HMRC
* Purchase and sales ledger processes
* Account reconciliations
* Posting month end journals such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments
* Prepare VAT returns for different VAT schemes and submit VAT returns
* Working on i-cloud accounting software and other systems such as Xero, Quickbooks, Excel and VT Transactions
* Liaising with clients and dealing with queries
Hours : - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30 pm
Annual holidays: - 28 days inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata)
Salary - ??30-49k per annum (pro-rata)
Pensions are with NEST and the statutory contributions.
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES