Part Time Contact Centre Resource Planner
Contact Centre Resource Planner
Part Time - 20 hours per week
We are working with a fantastic online retail organisation who are looking to grow their member services team with a new and exciting role. This is a permanent position with part time hours, 20 hours per week to suit your schedule and will be a busy role where you will be juggling lots of different responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking business in a flexible role where you will have some excellent perks and an inclusive and rewarding team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning of staffing level requirements, forecasting call, email and live chat volumes and creating optimised schedules for the contact centre
- Preparing and analysing daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to determine call/contact volumes, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity
- Analysing call and channel volume history by tracking and trending telephony channel metrics, email, live chat, social media and back end support to ensure proper planning, accurate resource and workload identification
- Managing holiday schedules and requests, including shift changes
- Maintaining and updating all resource planning files and documents
Actively sharing best practice with team and helping promote an innovative and continuous improvement culture
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following
- Excellent experience of managing resource planning processes (capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, real-time management) in a contact centre environment
- Experience in design, development & presentations of dashboards/reports
- Strong experience with Workforce Management software that includes forecasting, scheduling, real-time adherence functionality
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to design, implement and manage robust and measurable feedback mechanisms
- The ability to communicate effectively with peers and management within a multidisciplinary environment
- Good knowledge of ACD telephony/IVR routing
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
If this sounds like you and you have a positve attituede with excelletn communication skills then apply today!
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook
Contact RSD Recruitment today and apply