HR Development Manager
HR Development Manager, ??37,500, 12-month FTC, Portsmouth (option to work part-time 30 hours per week)
The purpose of this job
During your 12-month FTC as HR Development Manager you will be solely responsible for implementing a strategy that successfully onboards new starters and promotes continuous employee development within the company.
As HR Development Manager you'll:
* Implement a talent management strategy
* Have a strong knowledge of general HR practices
* Manage employee performance and development plans
* Own the onboarding process
* Review all training opportunities
* Oversee the L&D budget
Your skills and experience will include:
* Experience working within a HR environment
* Knowledge of current employment legislation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
* Excellent organisation skills
* CIPD qualification is desirable
Your new employer
As HR Development Manager you will join a very successful, structured, high quality business that is rapidly growing into a multi-million services provider covering the southern counties and London. Rubicon's client employs c2,000 staff, and has an enviable track record for retaining, developing, and promoting from within, and as a result, has built an exceptionally positive culture. Our client offers the flexibility to work part-time (min 30 hours per week).
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this HR Development Manager vacancy to our client in early 2021 so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber on (phone number removed).