We are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor, to join a market leading accountancy practice based across East Anglia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced Internal Auditor to work predominantly from home. The position can offer truly flexible working whether that be on a part-time or full-time basis.
The position with directly contribute towards the delivery of high-quality internal audit services to clients within not-for-profit, public sector and educational organisations; so previous experience working within these sectors is essential.
- Occasional travel to the offices based in East Anglia and to client's premises when needed
- Completing effective audit preparation and planning prior to each assignment
- Carrying out risk-based assignment audit work
- To critically evaluate the control environment and to complete appropriate testing, evidenced through working papers that are completed to the required standard
- Analysing findings and risk assessing the outcomes
- Directing and supervising auditors during the completion of client audit fieldwork
Skills and abilities:
- CMIIA/QIAL qualified, working towards this or qualified through experience
- Experience of leading internal audits within public sector organisations, be able to deal with complex financial and non-financial audits
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge
Please contact Amy Perks at Pure for more information on this role