Disability Business Partner, 4-5 days per week
We are Business Disability Forum. We believe the 26 million people in the UK and over 1 billion people worldwide with disabilities and long-term conditions enhance the social and economic health of our societies. We help remove barriers in business structures and Government that prevent disabled people from thriving and making their contribution to the world.
We are unique. There are many great disability charities and disabled persons’ organisations. Our niche is our expertise in disability as it affects business.
To engage with and develop productive working relationships with the BDF membership helping to further their disability agenda over time using our knowledge, member services and paid for products where appropriate. Disability Business Partners have direct responsibility for their assigned Members and are expected to ensure each of their Members uses the members services available most appropriate to them and takes opportunities to introduce our paid for services where it is beneficial to the Member.
The role can be considered as a 4 or 5 day per week option with some homeworking.
- Track record of successfully providing paid for solutions meeting agreed financial targets (A, I & T).
- Proven experience in face to face and telephone sales (A, I & T).
- Experience of providing support and advice to experienced professionals (A, I & T).
- Experience of working in or with business (private sector) (A, I & T).
- Knowledge of disability Best Practice – or interest and the ability to learn it quickly (A, I & T).
For the full job description and person specification of this role and instructions on how to apply please visit our website via the apply button below.