Office Manager/Personal Assistant, part time, 3 days per week
Office Manager/Personal Assistant, 3 days per week
Flagstone is a highly successful and fast growing fintech business located in Central London. We are looking to hire a highly organised and motivated individual to join our team as a part-time Office Manager and Personal Assistant to two Managing Partners.
Primarily office based, you will be responsible for general administration tasks and become part of our dedicated, hardworking team.
Initially, this is a part-time position on a 3/5 basis. Hours to be agreed but could be either 3 days per week or 4/5 shorter days depending on circumstances. Preference will be given to candidates who have the ability/desire to move to a full-time role over time.
You will be working closely with the two Managing Partners and the role will include:
- Online diary management for the Managing Partners.
- Arranging travel for the Managing Partners.
- Supporting and assisting clients of the business by phone, email and in person.
- Using a range of office software, including email, word documents, spreadsheets and databases.
- Organising social activities for the team.
- Developing and implementing any new administrative systems needed.
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Typing meeting agendas and taking minutes on behalf of the Directors.
- Ad hoc project work.
We are looking to hire someone with a can do attitude who takes an intelligent approach to their work and really wants to make a difference.
Years of experience isn’t necessary but it would be an advantage if you have worked in an office environment before. Most importantly you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A friendly and professional manner
- A confident telephone manner
- The highest attention to detail
- Confidence at using and learning multiple I.T. systems
- Multitasking between clients and staff
- That you are a team player who is excited about joining a growing company
- Enthusiasm and passion for what you do.
In return we offer a salary of £18-20,000 per annum depending on experience, initially pro-rated to 3/5 (i.e. £11-12K). We also offer an environment where the right candidate can shape and progress their career in our small team of highly professional colleagues.
If this is of interest please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.