* Up to ??11.00 per hour, 1 year FTC initially
* Part-time, working from home with in-person training and induction.
* The successful candidate must live within 20 miles of Maidenhead and be prepared to attend office based meetings as and when required.
We're Ambleglow - a highly professional team that brings a refreshingly down-to-earth approach to marketing, design and recruitment communications, working on campaigns for a range of clients within the education sector.
As our Marketing Assistant, you'll be assisting in the implementation of our marketing strategy, to achieve the overall marketing objectives agreed with the Marketing Manager. Put simply, you'll play a key role in raising our profile, which will ultimately drive new inbound enquiries from prospective clients. Your responsibilities will span content creation, email marketing, social media content creation/scheduling and website management, combined with a results-driven approach that delivers more new enquiries for the business.
In terms of hours, we're looking at c.20 hours per week, with flexibility on your working pattern. This role would be ideal for someone who is currently studying Marketing and wants to have a hands-on, practical role that fits in and around their studies.
This is a busy role, so you'll need to have a 'get-it-done' attitude and manage your time effectively.
* Research topics that are relevant and newsworthy to our audiences and create content or brief our external partners.
* Work alongside our Studio team to create social media posts that will engage our audience.
* Conduct regular website audits to ensure all content is relevant and up-to-date.
* Proofreading copy to ensure it is error free and reads seamlessly.
* Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends in all areas of marketing.
* Develop content and manage social media activity across a range of platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook via content scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, ensuring posts are audience specific and consistent with the company's tone of voice across all channels.
* Develop and send email campaigns via our CRM system to increase traffic to our website and drive enquiries.
* Tracking the impact of marketing activity, providing detailed weekly web analytics and marketing KPI reports, with insights and recommendations for next steps.
* Well versed in the various social media channels.
* Excellent presentation skills (both verbal and written).
* Ability to research topics relevant to specific audiences.
* Create strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
* Ideas driven, can work independently, efficiently and with minimal supervision.
* Excellent spelling, grammar and verbal communication skills.
* A genuine passion for all things marketing; you will enjoy keeping up with new trends and be innovative in your approach.
* Can manage internal expectations and deliver work on brief and on time.
In return, our benefits include 25 days' holiday (pro-rata), Christmas closing and ongoing professional development.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" and attach covering letter with the answers to these three questions:
1. What do you think makes a great marketing assistant?
2. How do you make sure you never miss a deadline?
3. What is your favourite marketing campaign and why?
Applicants who have not answered these questions will not be taken forward to the next stage.
Closing date: Tuesday 5th January
A small note on GDPR - if you are applying for a job with Ambleglow, please do read our Candidate Privacy promise here before you apply. This explains how we use your data when we process your application.
Strictly no agencies please