Head of Research - 3 days per week with homeworking
Salary: From £350 per day
Hours: Flexible, part time – c.3 days per week and mainly home based
Location: Home based - within reasonable reach of London for meetings
Start Date: April 2021
About the job:
We are looking for a highly experienced, senior researcher who can lead our collaborative programmes, delivering insightful findings through smart and innovative qualitative and quantitative research as well as driving business development. You will be providing valuable insight that enables charities to grow their vital legacy and in-memory donations.
Legacy Foresight is a fast-growing research and consultancy business specialising in the charitable sector. Legacy and in-memory income underpins the work of many leading British causes, from cancer research to lifeboats to guide dogs; as well as a host of vibrant small and local organisations. We work with over 100 well-known British charities, and a growing band of Dutch and Australian non-profits, to help them plan, strategise and communicate to best effect. Collaboration lies at the heart of our philosophy; it’s the way we manage our client consortiums and our teams of multidisciplinary experts.
Who should apply:
Seasoned researchers with skills in both qual and quant research techniques, comfortable using online and social channels as well as tried and trusted avenues, with a passion for effective interpretation and communication, whatever the medium. As well as leading on our research programmes, you will use your business development talents to generate and sell new project ideas, building on our loyal client base and sector reputation.
You will also be:
- A generous team player
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- An excellent writer and presenter
- IT-literate and able to manage a home office without hands-on support
And it would be great if:
- You have empathy for or experience of working with the charity sector
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a professional, flexible, fast moving environment
- Doing work that makes a positive difference to our world
- A team of brilliant and like-minded peers
- Freedom from office politics
- A chance to grow with the job and take on higher levels of responsibility within the business
- Home working, but with the benefits of regular meetings – online and (hopefully soon!) face to face
What to do now:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you – please see the full job description below and apply with your CV and a one page note telling us why you think you are right for this job.
Apply for Head of Research - 3 days per week with homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly