Senior Corporate Tax Lawyer- Part Time
We are looking for a senior level Corporate Tax Lawyer to join our team in London on a part time basis. This role will be working alongside the existing Associate Partner to support the Transactions (M&A) Team in EY Law from a tax perspective.
We are looking for a candidate coming from an M&A back-ground, with experience in draft negotiation and tax government type work. There is flexibility on the days you chose to work in this role, with the opportunity to grow a career within a diverse and ambitious team.
Skills and Attributes
- Corporate Tax Lawyer with 6+ years PQE
- Proven track record of advising on all corporate tax related aspects of mid-market M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions including the business tax issues associated with options schemes and management shareholders
- Qualified in England & Wales
- Strong technical, drafting and negotiation skills
- Provides highest levels of service to clients and colleagues
- Can demonstrate team work and relationship building skills
- An innovative mindset (supporting the use of technology to improve service delivery)
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Able to work independently
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.