Foundation Associate, Grant Management, Investment Management, London (West End)
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and creative person with a strong interest in philanthropy and sustainable finance. Working directly with the Foundation Director, the Associate will join a small and busy team to support the development and delivery of the Foundation’s strategy through grant-making and research.
This person will bring expertise in either impact management or international development, and help to refine the impact measurement, management and reporting processes for grantees.
- Developing and managing refined impact management framework for all partnerships
- Sourcing and managing a small portfolio of grants through their lifecycle
- Supporting the research and analysis of the current market and trends to identify opportunities to allocate catalytic capital
- Conducting effective due diligence and risk analysis to ensure that resources and reputation are protected
- Leading the implementation of a grant management tool