Financial Manager - Planning And Analysis
3 days left
- Contract Type
Finance Manager - Planning and Analysis ??40,000 to ??45,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading financial services institution who is going from strength to strength. Due to business growth, an experienced individual is required to join the Financial Planning and analysis team as a financial planning and analysis manager. The role will ensure there are robust but flexible modelling and forecasting capabilities to support Board, SMT and product team levels. Key responsibilities include:
* Maintenance and development of forecasting models with the assistance of the Business Planning Senior Manager
* Coordinate with product teams to understand their modelling and ensure robust processes to incorporate into the forecasting model
* Challenge and review product team inputs
* Supporting the Business Planning Senior Manager in preparing the financial sections of the annual business plan and managing the review and support of these actions
* Support the Business Planning Senior Manager in scenario modelling to support strategic decision making , including development of business cases and change initiation in liaison with product teams.
* You are likely to hold a professional accounting qualification (CGMA / ACCA or ACA) and have strong analytical and modelling skills
* You will have a strong attention to detail and be good with forecasting in a complex environment.
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced environment The role will work remotely until next year and all interviews will be held over video