Senior Campaign Analyst, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're motivated by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
We're seeing the unprecedented changes in the banking sector brought about by shifts in technology, our customers' changing preferences and the evolving and regulatory environment. So we're adapting, innovating and responding at pace to ensure we can continue become the best bank for customers.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
The Customer Interaction, Design and delivery team are a centre of excellence for the initiation & generation of all interactions with our Retail customers through inbound and outbound channels (branch, internet, telephone, direct mail, email & SMS). This allows a seamless experience for the customer across all channels and ensures customer's needs are met in a timely and appropriate manner.
We're looking for a Senior Campaign Analyst who will work within our Delivery team to develop and implement customer interactions within and across a range of channels (paid (DM/email) and owned - lead channels e.g. Internet banking). You'll be passionate about data and analytics, have an aptitude for problem solving, have a continuous improvement mindset and use that approach to provide simple and effective customer centric solutions.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR CAMPAIGN ANALYST WILL:
- Work as part of a cross functional team to design relevant and timely Customer Interactions as part of our Contact Strategy. Supporting implementation via our marketing tool, Teradata's Customer Interaction Manager (CIM)
- Implement new contact programmes with robust test and learn set up that will deliver significant learning and value for business teams in product, channel and brand
- Continuously improve of our interaction portfolio, processes and techniques to improve the customer experience and reduce risk
- Increase the sophistication of our customer messaging to deliver highly personalised interactions to our customers through their channel of choice.
- Provide recommendations for customer interactions drawing on experience of marketing or business activities involving (customer) data
- Ensure own knowledge is up to date on lead generation systems, processes and the E2E campaign lifecycles from design through to reporting
TO DELIVER THIS ROLE EFFECTIVELY, YOU'LL NEED:
- Knowledge of SQL (ideally Teradata)
- An understanding of marketing and campaign management
- To be a great teammate, used to working collaboratively
- Ability to engage with others easily through excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role provides the scope to work flexibly, develop personally and work collaboratively with a results-oriented team to transform our colleague experience and bring to life the Group's vision of being the Best Bank for Customers & colleagues.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.