4 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Client Data Administrator
Our large Financial Services client are recruiting for a Client Data Administrator associate to join their Client Data Management team!
Start date: January 2021
Contract: duration: 5 months with potential for extension
Location: Remote working, offices are Birmingham based
Salary: ??18,500 per annum
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Client Data Management Team Manager, the Associate will primarily be responsible for ensuring that accurate and timely account openings, closures & amendments are processed. The role will also include a high level of Client interaction regarding query resolution and updates, communication with external parties, data entry and filing.
Working as part of a team to complete work assigned by the Team Manager, ensuring procedures are adhered to and issues are escalated appropriately.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs tasks to ensure compliance with work group and client-specific procedures to further guarantee adherence to service level agreements.
* Performs customer and account maintenance per reports, client workflow solution, postal mail or by direct instruction from immediate supervisor.
* Directs all work requests from sources outside the department to immediate supervisor for consideration and approval.
* Answers incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution. Escalates unresolved issues according to the work group's escalation guidelines.
* Works with appropriate system and vendor reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of all regulatory and non-regulatory issues.
* Assists in tracking, compiling and completing reports as assigned.
* Makes recommendations to the department supervisor on any matter affecting productivity, efficiency, service or problem resolution.
* May mentor and guide junior Account Services Specialists and/or proactively assist in production issues and questions.
* Maintains up-to-date procedure manuals and writes drafts for changes to procedures.
* May research and resolve internal and external customer-submitted and client-submitted account questions or problems outside normal daily procedures.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
Knowledge of banking principles, operations and processes
* Strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external clients
* Excellent data entry skill
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective analytical, problem-solving, team and time management skills
* Ability to work independently on problem tickets within the client problem ticket solution
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment